Horizontal Menu Bar

The ‘Looming Second & Soon Third Woe’ - 9/11 II (Rev 9:12; 11:12-14; 19:11-16ff)

Isa 30:8-15

[Specific commenting details strategically withheld here!...Though see its “Point Zero” Blog]

Clues: see these related posts:
The Historical and Eschatological “First Woe” (also here and in here) (Rev 9:1-12)

Special 9/11 Comments:
The 9/11/01 Withheld Wind (to avert 9/11-to-WWIII, Rev 18:6-20ff, development[1])

Included Aspects posts:
 -The Third Angel’s Message (EW 254-258)                          
 -A Firm Platform (EW 258-261)
 -Spiritualism (EW 262-266)
 -Covetousness (EW 266-269)
 -The Shaking (EW 269-273)
 -The Sins of Babylon (EW 273-276)
 -The Loud Cry (EW 277-279)
 -The Third Message Closed (EW 279-282)
 -The Time of Trouble (EW 282-285)
 -Deliverance of the Saints (EW 285-288)
 -The Saint's Reward (EW 288-289)
 -The Earth Desolated (EW 289-291)


EGW’s 4 Related Views on God’s Judgement(s) on Capitalists

4 SOP Visions = 3 Woes


Vision #1

Testimonies for the Church Volume 9 pp. 11-13
For the Coming King
Winter 1901

            The enemy has succeeded in perverting justice and in filling men's hearts with the desire for selfish gain.
            "Justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter." Isaiah 59:14. In the great cities there are multitudes living in poverty and wretchedness, well-nigh destitute of food, shelter, and clothing; while in the same cities are those who have more than heart could wish, who live luxuriously, spending their money on richly furnished houses, on personal adornment, or worse still, upon the gratification of sensual appetites, upon liquor, tobacco, and other things that destroy the powers of the brain, unbalance the mind, and debase the soul. The cries of starving humanity are coming up before God, while by every species of oppression and extortion men are piling up colossal fortunes.  {9T 11.4} 

            On one occasion, when in New York City, I was in the night season called upon to behold buildings rising story after story toward heaven. These buildings were warranted to be fireproof, and they were erected to glorify their owners and builders. Higher and still higher these buildings rose, and in them the most costly material was used. Those to whom these buildings belonged were not asking themselves: "How can we best glorify God?" The Lord was not in their thoughts.  {9T 12.1} 

            I thought: "Oh, that those who are thus investing their means could see their course as God sees it! They are piling up magnificent buildings, but how foolish in the sight of the Ruler of the universe is their planning and devising. They are not studying with all the powers of heart and mind how they may glorify God. They have lost sight of this, the first duty of man." [cf. Eccl 12:13 KJV; Rev 14:7] {9T 12.2} 

            As these lofty buildings went up, the owners rejoiced with ambitious pride that they had money to use in gratifying self and provoking the envy of their neighbors. Much of the money that they thus invested had been obtained through exaction, through grinding down the poor. They forgot that in heaven an account of every business transaction is kept; every unjust deal, every fraudulent act, is there recorded. The time is coming when in their fraud and insolence men will reach a point that the Lord will not permit them to pass, and they will learn that there is a limit to the forbearance of Jehovah.  {9T 12.3} 

            The scene that next passed before me was an alarm of fire. Men looked at the lofty and supposedly fire-proof buildings and said: "They are perfectly safe." But these buildings were consumed as if made of pitch. The fire engines could do nothing to stay the destruction. The firemen were unable to operate the engines.  {9T 13.1} 

            I am instructed that when the Lord's time comes, should no change have taken place in the hearts of proud, ambitious human beings, men will find that the hand that had been strong to save will be strong to destroy. No earthly power can stay the hand of God. No material can be used in the erection of buildings that will preserve them from destruction when God's appointed time comes to send retribution on men for their disregard of His law and for their selfish ambition.  {9T 13.2}


Vision #2

A Place Called Oakwood p. 138-140

__________-&-__________

Testimonies for the Church Volume 9 pp. 28-29
 An Impressive Scene
Friday, July 1, 1904

[PZ {S00}-MP-S01-S06]
            There was a scene presented to me. It was the night before the Sabbath. That is when that scene was presented. I looked out of the window, and there was an immense ball of fire that had come from heaven, and it fell where they were casting buildings with pillars, especially the pillars were presented to me. And it seemed as if the ball came right to the building and crushed it, and they saw that it was branching out, branching out, enlarging, and they began to cry and mourn and mourn, and wring their hands; and I thought some of our people stood by there, saying, “Well, it is just what we have been expecting; it is just what we have been talking about; it is just what we have been talking about.” “You knew it?” said the people. “You knew it, and never told us about it?” I thought there was such an agony in their face, such an agony in their appearance. {PCO 138.1}
__________-&-__________

            In the visions of the night a very impressive scene passed before me. I saw an immense ball of fire fall among some beautiful mansions, causing their instant destruction. I heard someone say: "We knew that the judgments of God were coming upon the earth, but we did not know that they would come so soon." Others, with agonized voices, said: "You knew! Why then did you not tell us? We did not know." On every side I heard similar words of reproach spoken.  {9T 28.1}                          

[PZ S07]
Map of the World

            In great distress I awoke. I went to sleep again,... {9T 28.2a}

            In the next scene I was [in] a room where there was a company sitting around as we are here. And there was one of authority that stood there, and He had maps, and He took the map, and He put it into the hands of one, and had him look at it. There were little fine rays of light from heaven that seemed to be coming down, and they were all prepared to absorb the whole vicinity around. It seemed as if light was going to be given in the whole vicinity around, and then that was struck right out, the light was struck out. There was not the message of warning given to that city that ought to have been given years ago. And then that city, He pointed out, and another city, and another city, that ought to have had the light of life in this Southern Field. {PCO 138.2}

__________-&-__________

            ...and I seemed to be in a large gathering. One of authority was addressing the company, before whom was spread out a map of the world. He said that the map pictured God's vineyard, which must be cultivated. As light from heaven shone upon anyone, that one was to reflect the light to others. Lights were to be kindled in many places, and from these lights still other lights were to be kindled.  {9T 28.2b} 

[PZ S08E01-17]
            The words were repeated: "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden underfoot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:13-16.  {9T 28.3} 

            I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world.  {9T 28.4} 

[PZ S08E18-21]

            That light seemed cut right off, cut right away and in darkness, and now the words were, “It will be a very difficult, a much more difficult matter to reach things now, because the enemy has been getting advantage all these years”—that is what was repeated— “all these years.” “Now,” said He, “when you consider your neighbor, who is my neighbor? Put every exercise of your body and mind to work; if you cannot go yourself, keep your foot off the brake. Don’t put your foot on the brake, and hold it, so that the carriage cannot move, that the work cannot go.” {PCO 138.3}

__________-&-__________

            Then this map was removed and another put in its place. On it light was shining from a few places only. The rest of the world was in darkness, with only a glimmer of light here and there. Our Instructor said: "This darkness is the result of men's following their own course. They have cherished hereditary and cultivated tendencies to evil. They have made questioning and faultfinding and accusing the chief business of their  lives. Their hearts are not right with God. They have hidden their light under a bushel."  {9T 29.1} 

            Well, He presented it in such a way as that. Now, the light was all ready to come right from heaven on these cities, just as was presented in that first map. But the faith was far weaker than the strength of unbelief. And yet that unbelief, not merely in one man, but in others, had not only prevented the work, but it was to prevent and hinder the work all these years, with their talking discouragement and with their grabbing hold of everything objectionable they saw that they could make a point on. Back of all these was that when the light was presented that the South was to be worked, when the means were sent in to do that, because the word “colored” was not put in it, the means were just deferred right on to other channels. {PCO 138.4}
            The whole work was so that the colored people should have the advantage-not those that
have advantages and have not the prejudices to labor against of color. But it was those who had the prejudice of color to labor against that I was laboring for with all my might and soul, to stir the minds of the people to send means in for the colored people; I did not go so far as to think that they would not know that here in this region of the Southern States it did not mean the white people. I did not go so far as to specify the white. {PCO 138.5}
            The colored, then, was the labor that could have taken hold of them, that many cannot be touched of them, but they could have done it then. And there are some that can be labored for now, because they have become acquainted, and that is what God wanted them to do, to become acquainted with what the white people were trying to do, that they were not trying to get a name for themselves, but they were trying out of pure sympathy for humanity. {PCO 139.1}

__________-&-__________

            If every soldier of Christ had done his duty, if every watchman on the walls of Zion had given the trumpet a certain sound, the world might ere this have heard the message of warning. But the work is years behind. While men have slept, Satan has stolen a march upon us. {9T 29.2} 

            Well, now, the dangers were presented to me. This was in a tent that many of these things were presented—that is, that which I presented in a tent meeting. Well, then, they began to quiz me, after they went out, and I told them: “Now,” said I, “you don’t understand anything about it. But all I ask for is for you to send your means, and I will write them the particulars.” {PCO 139.2}
            Well, things would come up that I would be driven from one point to another, that I could not write particulars as I ought to have written to them. But I thought they would certainly understand, as my son had been laboring right here, and he had sent to me and asked me over and over again, “What shall I do?” “Why,” I said, “draw from the Review and Herald Office, and charge it to me, and try to help them.” Well, now, help could have been given, if they had a heart to do it. And God would have put a blessing upon them, in means, that they did not have themselves, if they had just gone to work and shown that there was a disinterested benevolence to look after their neighbor. {PCO 139.3}
            Well, now, this map was placed in another’s hands, and another, and finally there was a light kindled that went through many places; but some were left, it seemed, left in total darkness. Well, at this time Huntsville was one of those places, that is, that there was no growth; and of all the places, our brethren ought to have reasoned, of all the places in the South where our labors ought to be, there was Huntsville; there the conference had given the land, and here people, outsiders, were watching what they were going to do with that land. They let them see what kind of an ambition they had to carry on that work. {PCO 139.4}
            Why, if I had been on that ground, and notwithstanding our writing, I would have gone to our people from place to place, and I would have written to them. And I would have done everything in my power to raise means, for from the light I had, there were those who stood with their fists clasped just as tight, so there could nothing be done; scarcely nothing had been done, and so it has been gone over and over and over in that very same way. Now, God has been dishonored, terribly dishonored, and yet the men that have done this don’t realize where their mistake has been-how they have stood in the way, how they have kept their foot on the brake, how they have drifted back, by some words of objection to one person or another person, or something like that, and let the thing drift right on year after year, and nothing done to build up the work. {PCO 139.5}
            Well, after I had that presented to me, I felt just as though I had had a fit of sickness, and I have felt so ever since. I have not relished any food; I eat food a little, but I cannot relish it; I do not relish anything. And I feel such a hunger—well, at times I have burst out crying, and I have cried and cried and cried, as though my heart would break, when I think of the time that has been lost. And to think that any such thing should keep on in the future! The judgments of God, I am to say, will fall upon them if they go on in the way that they have gone on—so little burden, and they might have helped and lifted; but they think of one little doubt, of a thing that they should hang on, and they must show their capability of lawyerism, or something, I don’t know. The council meetings, they ought to have been the most precious meetings in the world. We are every one to work with all our might to lift the last pound. {PCO 139.6}
                                               
__________-&-__________

            Putting our trust in God, we are to move steadily forward, doing His work with unselfishness, in humble dependence upon Him, committing ourselves and our  present and future to His wise providence, holding the beginning of our confidence firm unto the end, remembering that it is not because of our worthiness that we receive the blessings of heaven, but because of the worthiness of Christ, and our acceptance, through faith in Him, of God's abounding grace. {9T 29.3}


Vision #3

Testimonies for the Church Volume 9 p. 92
To Arouse the People
Monday, April 16, 1906

            While at Loma Linda, California, April 16, 1906, there passed before me a most wonderful representation. During a vision of the night, I stood on an eminence, from which I could see houses shaken like a reed in the wind. Buildings, great and small, were falling to the ground. Pleasure resorts, theaters, hotels, and the homes of the wealthy were shaken and shattered. Many lives were blotted out of existence, and the air was filled with the shrieks of the injured and the terrified.  {Ev 28.1} 

            The destroying angels of God were at work. One touch, and buildings so thoroughly constructed that men regarded them as secure against every danger, quickly became heaps of rubbish. There was no assurance of safety in any place. I did not feel in any special peril, but the awfulness of the scenes that passed before me I cannot find words to describe. It seemed that the forbearance of God was exhausted, and that the judgment day had come.  {Ev 28.2} 

            The angel that stood by my side then instructed me that but few have any conception of the wickedness existing in our world today, and especially the wickedness in the large cities. He declared that the Lord has appointed a time when He will visit transgressors in wrath for persistent disregard of His law.  {Ev 28.3} 

            Terrible as was the representation that passed before me, that which impressed itself most vividly upon my mind was the instruction given in connection with it. The angel that stood by my side declared that God's supreme rulership, and the sacredness of His law, must be revealed to those who persistently refuse to render obedience to the King of kings. [Rev 17:14; 19:16] Those who choose to remain disloyal must be visited in mercy with judgments, in order that, if possible, they may be aroused to a realization of the sinfulness of their course.-- Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 92. (1909)  {Ev 28.4} 


Vision #4-A

(Evangelism page 29)
A View of Great Destruction
Friday, August 24, 1906

            Last Friday morning, just before I awoke, a very impressive scene was presented before me. I seemed to awake from sleep but was not in my home. From the windows I could behold a terrible conflagration. Great balls of fire were falling upon houses, and from these balls fiery arrows were flying in every direction. It was impossible to check the fires that were kindled, and many places were being destroyed. The terror of the people was indescribable. After a time I awoke and found myself at home.--Letter 278, 1906.  {Ev 29.1}

Vision #4-B

Manuscript Releases Volume Eleven, pages 361, 362
Cities Destroyed by Balls of Fire
August, 23, 27, 1906

            In the night I was, I thought, in a room but not in my own house. I was in a city, where I knew not, and I heard expression after expression. I rose up quickly in bed, and saw from my window large balls of fire. Jetting out were sparks, in the form of arrows, and buildings were being consumed, and in a very few minutes the entire block of buildings was falling and the screeching and mournful groans came distinctly to my ears. I cried out, in my raised position, to learn what was happening: Where am I? And where are our family circle? Then I awoke. But I could not tell where I was for I was in another place than home. I said, Oh Lord, where am I and what shall I do? It was a voice that spoke, "Be not afraid. Nothing shall harm [Rev 9:19] you."
            I was instructed that destruction hath gone forth upon cities. The word of the Lord will be fulfilled. Isaiah 29:19-24 was repeated.

Isa 29:19
The afflicted also will increase their gladness in the LORD, And the
needy of mankind will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 29:20
For the ruthless will come to an end and the scorner will be finished,
Indeed all who are intent on doing evil[Rev 9:21] will be cut off;

Isa 29:21
Who cause a person to be indicted by a word, And ensnare him who
adjudicates at the gate, And defraud the one in the right with
meaningless arguments.

Isa 29:22
Therefore thus says the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house
 of Jacob: "Jacob shall not now be ashamed[Jer 30:7], nor shall his face now turn
pale;[EW 15.2; 269.1]

-“The Son of God was pale and emaciated, through fasting [Isa 58:6; Zech 7:5, 8-14] and suffering. But His course was marked out, and He must fulfill the work which He came to do.”  {EW 155.2}

-“His face was pale, and large drops of sweat stood upon His brow.” {EW 176.1}

Isa 29:23
But when he sees his children, the work of My hands, in his midst, They
will sanctify My name; Indeed, they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob
And will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Isa 29:24
"Those who err in mind will know the truth, And those who criticize will
accept instruction.

            I dared not move, not knowing where I was. I cried unto the Lord, What does it mean? These representations of destruction were repeated.[Rev 11:14] Where am I? "In scenes I have represented that which will be; but warn My people to cease from putting their trust in men who are not obedient to my warnings and who despise My reproof, for the day of the Lord is right upon the world when evidence shall be made sure. Those who have followed the voices that would turn things upside down will themselves be turned where they cannot see, but will be as blind men. [362]
            These words were given me from Isaiah 30: "Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits." [Isaiah 30:8-15 quoted.]:

Isa 30:8
Now go, write it on a tablet before them And inscribe it on a scroll, That it may serve in the time to come As a witness forever.

Isa 30:9
For this is a rebellious people, false sons, Sons who refuse to listen To the instruction of the LORD;

Isa 30:10
Who say to the seers, "You must not see visions"; And to the prophets, "You must not prophesy to us what is right, Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions.

Isa 30:11
"Get out of the way, turn aside from the path, Let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel."

Isa 30:12
Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel, "Since you have rejected this word And have put your trust in oppression and guile [both foundational for Capitalism], and have relied on them,

Isa 30:13
Therefore this iniquity will be to you Like a breach about to fall, A bulge in a high wall, Whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant,

Isa 30:14
Whose collapse is like the smashing of a potter's jar, So ruthlessly shattered That a sherd will not be found among its pieces To take fire from a hearth Or to scoop water from a cistern." [=911 “Truthers” Mysteries]

Isa 30:15
For thus the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, has said, "In repentance and rest you will be saved, In quietness and trust is your strength." But you were not willing, [Cf. Luke 19:42|Matt 23:37ff]

            I was instructed that light had been given me and that I had written under special light the Lord had imparted.--Ms. 126, 1906. (Diary, August 23, 27, 1906.) White Estate Washington, D. C. March 11, 1982

See this webpage for commentary and analysis of this EGW Spirit of Prophecy revelation.




Video comment: At 07:33 of the video, Stephen D. Lewis makes what actually seems like a paraphrasing application of various statements by EGW in regards to the future destructions in New York that she saw in vision would be done by God’s hand there. My own view/understanding of 9/11 is, as discussed in here, is that I do see that God had an assisting hand in it, pointedly in the odd resolute & crumbling collapse of the Twin Towers, but of course the action was done my Militant Muslims/Al-Quaeda, who nonetheless were overseeingly permitted by God to do this (i.e. without God doing anything to alert the so-supposed “Christian -United States- Nation” to become aware of the plot and upcoming attack. Indeed, as amply seen throughout the Bible and even Church History, nothing harmful can befall an actual people of God if God does not want it to, and He can act by whatever necessary, even supernatural means to avert it. And even on the flip side, when murderous persecution overran the Early Christian Church (e.g. John 16:2, Acts 20:29) and then faithful Christians during Church History (e.g. Dan 7:25; 12:7b; Rev 13:7ff) God indeed had actually foreseen these purposeful (John 16:3; 1 Pet 4:12-13; GC 47.1-48.2) ordeals coming and warned His people in advance (John 16:1; -also Rev 13:16-17; 14:12-13)....But completely not so indeed with what befell the supposed U.S.A. Christian Nation...which is why on esp. Sunday, September 16, 2001, the Churches across America were packed, exposingly enough because God had most evidently ‘not blessed’ America (cf. here)....-Because evidently, when God is supposedly “blessing America” as people, even professed believers live and do whatever their carnal heart and flesh wants, then that must mean that God is perfectly fine with them neglecting to attend and participate in Church....Or perhaps of course, people then had a sudden expectation that the end of the world was at hand, and so decided to, ‘all the more so then, no longer forsake to gather together in corporate Church worship/fellowship.’ (Heb 10:25, 26-27)

            But going back to Stephen Lewis’ pointed application to the World Trade Center towers whereas Ellen White did not actually mention (just, or specifically) the “Twin Towers” it may seem that Lewis had just grossly non-exegetically mixed in what EGW had distinctly said (on May 28, 1906) in LLM 177.2-7[2] about God having had a hand in the then just transpired April 18, 1906 destructions of some “tall building/high structures” in San Francisco by a massive, memorable, 7.8 earthquake. But with that destruction occurring just 2 days after EGW had had the above posted Vision (#3), of April 16, 1906, on an earthquake-like destruction of a city by God’s ‘arousing judgement’ (Ev 28.1-4), this all indeed seemed to be what would be typically involved in God’s declared due destruction judgement of cities as seen in EGW’s other (4) visions on this issue, albeit mainly there by “balls of fire”, which however would cause their ‘instant collapse/destruction’ (=9T 28.1 & “Isa 30:10”). So in such a sense, Stephen Lewis expressions conflation was essentially applicable.
            On a potential flip side, given the attested prophetic principle/pattern, (as presented & exemplified here), where God patently raises up a relatively “latter” prophet to restate and pointedly/more specifically express and apply an earlier stated prophecy, -[and this may have occurred with EGW herself in regards to her, above posted, first Cities judgement destruction vision in the Winter of 1901 (9T 11.4-13.2) and the more tailored one of April 16, 1906,  just 2 days before the San Francisco earthquake], I can consider it as feasible that God’s Spirit had so impressed Stephen Lewis in November of 1999 (and I recall watching him do that Pentecost 2000 series live on 3ABN in that late fall of 1999 while I was then staying on the Campus of Andrews University...[and actually similarly had, and so agree with more than less: this (2013) demeaning take about him]), to make such specific statements and applications then, particularly with the Al-Quaeda plot for the 9/11 attacks having already been hatched, and hashed out, by then, and (secretively of course) being worked upon. (See more discussion, by others, of Lewis’ (potential) prediction here)...
            ...By all information, inspiration, revelations and indications, as presented in, and linked to from, this present post, a similar prophetic “principle and pattern” seems, to be involved/at work, in regards to the expected 9/11 II application/occurrence....


More Related SOP Revelations & Discussions

PCO 138.1ff {posted above}- This, and related SOP passages, as those posted above, are discussed in Steven Wohlberg’s “Warn the Cities” series/convocation P.S. (See post-series and message 3ABN discussion here).


-Pertinently (I think/see/understand) interesting that “submission” is what “Islam” actually more accurately means (and not: “peace”)... A ‘status of “peace”’ actually only comes after (voluntary and/or enforced) submission to God’s will [=OT/Bible’s: “Covenant of Peace” Num 25; cf. Isa 54:10; Ezek 34:25; 37:26; EW 285.1]

* Note: As also a Ezek 14:1-9 ‘remonstrating SDA half-prophet’, Ernie Knoll was inspired to merely call SDA’s to actually practice what they claim to [inaccurately] believe in regards to ‘the submission of women’...See this dedicated post for the full/Biblical view about this ‘Women’s Ordination/Submission’ Issue. But as for SDA’s (~1 Pet 4:17), God’s related “submission” issue through the scourge of Militant Islam with (blasphemously): ‘“Christian Nation” claiming/professing’ America (=Babylon) who likewise is not practicing what it is claiming to be believing about God and the Bible.




Notes
[1] "Now comes the word that I have declared that New York is to be swept away by a tidal wave. This I have never said. I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story:

'What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! [=Isa 2:10-22 = Rev 6:14-17; cf. EW 41.1-2 cf. here] Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.' The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of His mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we cannot imagine." (LS 411.5)

[2] That LLM 177.2-7 statement in full, here-pertinent, context is:

“I have seen the city of San Francisco, and what a scene of devastation it presents. We were an hour and a half riding through the ruins. As we looked at such complete destruction, we could hardly realize that the largest city in California was in ruins. [80% of S.F. was destroyed] {LLM 177.2}

Looking at the tall buildings in San Francisco, some of them having one side still standing, it seemed to say, The touch of the Lord's finger will lay in ruins the most costly and the highest of buildings. One of the standing walls of these high structures came down with a crash as we were looking at it. The completeness of the ruin cannot be described . . .  {LLM 177.5}

We know not what may come next to arouse the people to investigate Bible truth. The day of the Lord will come unlooked for, as a thief in the night. If these awful calamities do not make an impression on our minds, what will?  {LLM 177.6}

"Be ye also ready, for in such a day as ye think not the Son of man cometh." {LLM 177.7}

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog aims to be factual and, at the very least, implicitly documented. Therefore if applicable, any comment which contains unsubstantiated/unsupportable ideas will not be allowed to be published on this blog. Therefore make the effort to be Biblical, truthful and factual.

-It typically takes 1-2 days for an accepted submitted comment to be posted and/or responded to.

[If you leave an "anonymous" comment and, if applicable, would like to know why it may not have been published, resend the comment via email (see profile) to receive the response.]